Friday, September 30, 2011

Reserve in Show!


Double Dutch's Kiara
Last weekend was the Bremerton show. In show A, I won BOS with Peyton, my Blue jr doe, for her first leg. BOB was won by Double Dutch's Bugz, who is now owned by Luster Wabbitry (http://lusterwabbitry.com/). This was Bugz's 3rd leg!
Show B, Jan won BOS, and Kiara, my Black jr doe, won BOB, and went on to win Reserve in Show! The top pic is with the judge, Jessica, and the Best in Show Mini Satin, owned by Scott (pictured) and Kevin.
Definitely was not expected, especially for Kiara! I've been having issues with her eating for the last month, and almost didn't even enter her in the show! This was her very first show!
Next show is tomorrow in Monroe. Should be really good competition, with a lot of Dutch.
Next Thursday Robert's Spot litter is due!
We currently have several litters in the nestbox. I'm really excited for my Stilletto x Remington litter, as I have 4 really nice marked ones! Can't wait for them to get a bit bigger to see their type!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in your junior buck and doe black dutch how much are your show quality ones?