Friday, August 1, 2008

Temporary email change

For anyone trying to get a hold of me, my email is currently not working. When I tried to sign in this morning, it said that I violated hotmail's terms of use and my account has been closed. I'm currently trying to get them to reopen it, and even if I can get into it, I do not know if everything in it will be deleted. In the mean time, I will temporary be using this email: doubledutch84@yahoo.com. For anyone who has emailed me today or yesterday, please resend to this new email. I will also be taking the NWDRC specialty entries through the new email. Sorry for any inconveince.

1 comment:

LHHR said...

Hi Sarah,

We would like to pass the BRILLANTE WEBLOG award along to you, for your awesome blog!

Please pick the award up at:
http://lhhrrabbitry.blogspot.com/


Lana @ Lana's Hip Hoppin Rabbitry Blog