Thursday, April 22, 2010

YVRB Show

Yakima show was a couple of weeks ago. We had about 47 Dutch there. Rogue won a BOV and BOSV Black. There were only enough rabbits for her to get one leg, for the BOV. This is her 3rd leg, which makes her a Grand Champion!
Show A BOB went to Vicki's gorgeous Tort doe, that should have won at the Yelm show!
BOS was Jan's Black buck.
Show B BOB went to Jean's Chocolate doe, with Jan getting BOS again with her Black buck.
For Silver Martens, Arson won BOS in show A, but got panned in show B. In both shows, Scott won BOB with two different does, both of which were Arson daughters!
Have a lot of shows coming up, Bremerton is this weekend, with Monroe the following week, and Davenport two weeks later (which we're having a Dutch specialty at). I will be judging at all three.
Have a few litters around 3 weeks old right now, and another 6 litters due in a few weeks. I need to get quite a few rebred still.
Already have people reserving rabbits to buy at State Convention. I have four that will be going up to Canada. He already has a few of my does that he got from a breeder who sold out of Dutch down here. He'll be getting Ladybug, Diesel, Maverick, and one more Black brood doe that I haven't decided on yet. This gives me a couple of months to breed both Maverick and Diesel to all of my does before they leave!

No comments: