Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving... a day late! Hope everyone had a good day. My family did (well, those that weren't too sick)... However did find out why my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost two years, yet this was his first time meeting my dad's side of the family! They would have scared him away if we had just started dating!
For rabbitry updates, I updated the stock and for sale pages on my website about a week or so ago. Put up pictures of 3 promising juniors that I have coming up. Will most likely be showing them for the first time next week at Monroe.
On the for sale page, I put a Black buck from Lloyd up on it. He just can't beat his sire, and has a half brother who I like better than him.
In sad news, I lost Cover Girl a couple days after she gave birth to her last litter. She had a really hard labor, and just did not look right after it. I had hoped she would shake it off a couple days later, but didn't. I end up losing her whole litter a few days after her.
In other litter news, I have the following litters:

Born October 26
Stryker x Pipsqueak (have a grogeous Blue doe in it!)
Trelawn Chico x Trelawn Delta

Born November 2
Trelawn Chico x Ladybug

Current litters coming up:
Revolver x Trelawn Lovinia
Revolver x Trelawn Dixie
Chico x Trelawn Libby
Bazooka x Trelawn Taylor
Stryker x Trelawn Inez

Next show is next Saturday in Monroe. I'll be judging at it. Entries are due today, so have to go out and figure out what I'm showing. Mattering on coats, I'll probably be showing 5-6 Dutch, and possibly 4 Silver Martens. Hoping to grand Gemma out at this show, as it will be her last one, cause I want to breed her. Now on my way out to figure out my entry, tattoo juniors, and clean cages!

No comments: