Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bella











The newest member of my family just joined us this last Monday.... Bella. She is a Doberman Pinscher, who we suspect is a gladiator, because of her long limbs and body (what Harley was). She's very slim, and has floppy ears. She's close to two years old. She will only be with us for a year though, as I'm only babysitting her, as her owner leaves for Iraq next month. It'll be hard to give her up, but it's for the best, as it solved some stuff for me. She already fits in great with our family, and is a sweetheart. She loves to play outside (we have a very large backyard). She's very curious about Callie, my mom's cat, and all the rabbits. She's a very quick learner, and already knows to not go in the rabbit buildings without me (a few of the rabbits have forgotten about dogs...).

No comments: