Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates

It's been awhile since I've updated this. Been busy here. Been judging at several fairs in the last month. This last weekend I just did both 4-H and open at the state fair. I guess I got labeled the "hard judge" by the kids for fit and show, lol.
I have three litters due within a few weeks. Not sure of the exact date, since I'm not by my calendar. Zoe, Sushi, and Trelawn Ruby D are all bred to Rimfire. Everyone is being bred to him right now, as he will be leaving at the Kennewick show to live in Montana along with Porshe and Tessa.
I have about 3 litters that are 5 weeks old right now, then both Maybelline and Belle Starr have their first litters who are about 3 weeks old.
Next show is Bremerton on the 27th. The following weekend is Monroe, and the next weekend is Kennewick. I'm judging at Bremerton, then am a back up judge for Monroe. I don't have much to show at these shows however... It looks like I might only be showing 3 Dutch: Piper, Revolver, and Rodeo. My other does I had been showing (Cover Girl, Revlon, and Aurora) are all in horrible molts, so will be getting bred soon. I do have two young juniors coming up, but they still have baby coats. Kennewick, I wouldn't normally be going to, but I have the trio to deliver to go to Montana, plus Nicole will be there so we can swap out rabbits.
For Silver Martens, Nicole and I have two for sure, Stormy and Rainy. The two Black jr does don't quite have coats yet, will probably put them in Kennewick though. Both have awesome type. One of them will be for sale. At Kennewick, Pasha, Ra-Dan's Alli, and Riddle's Flicka will all be leaving to make their trip to convention, then to live in Wyoming with their new owners.

No comments: